Refund & Return
- If the student has purchased regular product and wants to replace the same with Fast track product, then an amount of Rs. 500 shall be deducted from the refundable amount (i.e price difference between regular and fast track) and balance shall be refunded only on receipt of regular batch DVD/USB/SD card in undamaged condition.
- Once the DVD/USB/ SD card is activated, students shall not be eligible for refund.
- Application for refund/Replacement has to be made within 15 days from receipt of product. After verification of claim, FHC shall refund the amount after deducting the courier charges, only if the product is received within 15 days. If not, FHC shall deduct an amount of 50% of the total amount paid. All the replacements shall be at the sole discretion of FHC.
- Refund shall be made only in case of genuine reasons and at the sole discretion of FHC. Buyers will have no right to demand refund.
- No refund will be allowed under any other circumstances whatsoever, including software getting corrupted due to virus/malware in the computer system of the student.
- In case of refund,a courier cost of Rs. 500/- shall be deducted from total refundable amount
- Refund will be initiated, once we receive the product
- Refund procedure will take a minimum of 7 working days time.
- In Case the student has availed any discount offer, he shall not be eligible for any refunds, except for damaged or wrong product.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returninig your product. Shipping costs are non refundable if you receive a refund the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- In case the USB/SD card gets corrupted and the student wishes to get it replaced, he will have to pay additional charges of Rs. 500 + USB cost of Rs. 1500 for Regular lectures & Rs. 800 for Fast track lectures. In case student’s laptop/ computer/ mobile does not match with FHC software requirements, he shall not be eligible for any refund since software requirements are already mentioned out on our website