PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
Q.What are the benefits of signing in at FHC?
You will receive all the notifications of Amendment, Case laws and RTP on your mail.
Q. What is ‘My Account’? How do I update my information ?
It is easy to Access your FHC ONLINE account and view your orders any time through ‘My Account’.
‘My Account’ allows you complete control over your transactions on FHC ONLINE
- Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
- Change your password
- Track the status of your orders
Q. How will I get Amendments, updates, case law and last min revision?
- Amendment lectures will be provided on youtube or in secured link for student to download. It will not be sent in DVD / USB/SD to any student. Amendment PDF will be avilable in download section on our website.
- Amendments will be given to existing students for their current attempt only.
- Discount will be valid only on the the day it has been promised or offered
- Student can avail only one discount at a time if more than one discount scheme is being offered
Discounts will vary from time to time and whether the discount can be combined will also vary. Orders found abusing the Discounts will be cancelled without refund.
Q. If my attempt is in Nov. 15 and suppose I don’t clear the exam, so can I get the recent amendments and case laws for May’16 attempt?
Yes, we will be providing all relevant Amendment and Case Laws for May-16 attempt.
Q.How will our doubt be solved?
You can solve your doubt through mail, call, whatsup and through SMS.
Q. Is it necessary to have an account to buy on FHC ONLINE?
By creating your own FHC ONLINE account, You will receive all the notifications of Amendment, Case laws and RTP on your mail as well as enjoy a quicker checkout . You will also be able to rate/review FACULTY.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Q.Modes of Payment?
We accept the following modes of payments .
- Cash deposit in our bank account.
- Debit /Credit Card
Q.Where can I find My Serial No.?
- On student INVOICE
- On Student’s Dash board.(Click on view in recent orders section to see serial no.)