- These lectures are applicable for MAY’2019 & NOV’19 attempt.
- Complete Video Lectures of CA IPCC Auditing & Assurance Old Course.
- A total of (80 hours approx) covering all the topics of CA IPCC Auditing & Assurance Old Course by CA Aseem trivedi Sir.
- Complete Course material (Class Notes + 77 Video Lectures) is included in this package
- Class Notes amended
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Study material contains 1 Book = Page no. 308
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Aseem Trivedi
Aseem Trivedi, Fellow member of ICAI. He is Chairman and Managing Director of Highbrow Mentor Learning Solutions Private Limited a company which is exclusive knowledge partner of various leading CA Firms. This is the only company in India which is working exclusively for Chartered Accountants knowledge and process support. He has vast experience in the field of Companies Act, Internal Audits, Accounting and Auditing standards and currently working in Training and implementation of IFRS and New Companies Act 2013.
Author: He is an Author of Following Books for CA Students:
- Auditing and Assurance
- Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
- Company Law
- Accounting Standards
Nationwide Faculty: He is a Nationwide known Faculty for Corporate & Allied law, Auditing, IND AS, AS, IFRS, and Mercantile laws. He is Senior Faculty in Nahata Professional Academy, Indore since 1996. Apart from taking lectures for CA Students in Indore, he is visiting faculty to various institutes including Tayal Institute, Mumbai.
Members & Students Seminar in ICAI platform: He Had delivered More than 158 Seminars on ICAI platform. He is Recognized National Speaker on the Topic of Company Law, Accounting and Auditing Standards and IFRS and Companies Act in National, Regional Conference of ICAI and in some prestigious colleges of India including IIM.
Contribution to ICAI Indore Branch
He hold post of treasurer, secretary and vice-chairman of Indore Branch of CIRC of ICAI
Contributions at ICAI New Delhi
- Member of task force to revise Expert Advisory Opinions in 2000
- Leader of task force to revise Guidance Note on Bank Audit, 2005
- Co-Opted member of CASLB under Accounting Standard Board, 2006
- Trainer for Technical Standards on Auditing under Peer Review Board since 2007
- Convener of group constituted to convergence with IFRS under ASB , 2010
- Appointed as trainer for IFRS in ASB of ICAI in 2010
- Included as an expert and a Special invitee to CASLB of ASB for formulation of Accounting standards in 2011
- Appointed as a group leader to define the term of Accountancy by ASB in 2013
- Member of a task force to decide IND AS for Small and Medium sized Companies
- Appointed as a Trainer for CA students by BOS of ICAI
- he was Co-opted member at AASB of ICAI, New Delhi 2014-15
- Currently he is co-ordinator of Group constituted to revise Code of Ethics, 2009 by Ethical Standards Board of