- These lectures are applicable to Nov’19 & May’20 Exams.
- Coverage of full syllabus 190 hours with conceptual clarity.
- Full DT and IDT get Topics covered by CA Pawan Sarda sir in CA INTER Taxation regular
- Exam oriented book to be provided with video classes.
- 2 Modules (1 DT & 1 IDT-GST) + Pen Drive or Google Drive Link
- Re-visionary voice clips will be provided to facilitate past revision.
CA Pawan Sarda
B.COM, ACA, LICENTIATE CS, CMA
- Practising Chartered Accountant (MRN: 146929), partner of M/s SPAN & Co.,
- Nagpur since February 2012.
- Faculty for Taxation subject of CA – IPCC and for Accountancy subject of CA – CPT at Central Academy of Professional Studies (CAPS), Nagpur since April 2012.
- Visiting Faculty for Accountancy subject at the National Academy of Direct Taxes.
- Visiting Faculty for Financial Management subject of PG Diploma in Business.
Management Course at Bhavan’s BP College of Communication & Management
- Co-Authored nationally published book on Financial Reporting for CA-Final AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS, etc…. –
Guest of Honourable Prime Minister of India Honoured by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India by inviting to witness the Republic Day Parade, 2007 from the Prime Minister’s Box at Rajpath, New Delhi in recognition of excellent academic performance in AISSE.
- Felicitation at the ICAI annual function by Union Minister of State for Corporate Affairs for CA Final examination Nov 2011:
- The R.K. Khanna – Past President Gold Medal for the second best candidate of examination.
- Shri N M Shah Silver Medal with Gold centring for the overall second rank
- Shri Shailesh Kapadia Silver Medal with Gold centring for the Best candidate among the second best candidates of the year 2011.
- Was awarded the P.D.M. Agrawal Best Students Award from Nagpur Centre of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 2011 & 2010
- Was awarded the prestigious C. Subramanyam Award by Bhavans for excellence in character in the Year 2003
- Received Vidarbha Gaurav Puraskar2009 for excellence in Academics
- Secured 3rd & 9th position in National Mathematics Talent Competition 2005 & 2003, respectively.
- CO-CURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Was a member of the Indian delegation of CA Students in the SAFA Countries CA.Students’ Conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka in April 2011
- Secured 1st position in the Regional Level Elocution Contest held at Mumbai in August 2009 by WIRC of ICAI & represented the Western Region in the National Level Elocution Contest held at Pune in January 2010 by ICAI.
- Member of the Hall and Dias Committee in the National Convention for CA Students held in Nagpur in 2013.
- Runner-up in Badminton tournament for CAs conducted by the ICAI, Nagpur Branch in January 2014.
- Was the Master of Ceremony in the Inaugural Session & a member of Registration Committee of the 12th National Convention for CA Students held in July 2009 at Nagpur
- Participated in the All India CA Students Conference held by BOS, ICAI in July
2008 at Nagpur, & also in CHORUS 2010 held by the Nagpur Branch of ICAI
- Represented the School in the National Seminar of Sanskrit, Indian Culture and History at Bhavans, Thrissur (Kerala) in 2004
- Participated in the cultural programme of SPIC-MACAY at IIT, Mumbai in 2004
- Secured 2nd award for interschool “On-the-spot Poetry Writing” Contest in 2003
- Passed the Elementary Drawing Examination in 2002
- Played for the school team in interschool Chess in 2004 and regional Cricket championship in 2002
- Secured 2nd prize in “Sudoku” puzzle contest held by The Hitavada in 2005
- Played Keyboard and Harmonium in daily school assembly and various music concerts