- These lectures are applicable to MAY’19 & Onwards.
- Complete Video Lectures of CA Inter Accounts Group 1.
- A total of (210 hours) covering all the topics of CA Inter Accounts Group 1 by CA Parveen Jindal Sir.
- Complete Course material (Class Notes + Complete Videos) is included in this package. Approx 70 no. of lectures will be provided.
- MATERIAL WILL BE PROVIDED INTO TWO PARTS (FULL COURSE)
- Amendments will be send by mail.
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Parveen Jindal
Mr. Parveen Jindal is a first class commerce graduate from Punjab University(Chandigarh), having done his graduation from Guru Nanak College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 2002. He has completed all the levels of this course in first attempt with merit at the age of 21 & half, far ahead of the completion of article ship. He completed his post graduation in Indian Accounting Standards & IFRS in 2010. He also topped Punjab university by scoring 100% marks in Accountancy and Financial management.
He has been appointed as Member of Accounting standards Board of ICAI for the year 2004-05 and 2012-13 as special invitee nominated by the President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of india. He has also been a member of Recommendation Board of Accounting research committee for the year 2006-07. He has played a significant role in the application of Converged Accounting standards (ind AS).
He has been approached by Board of studies of ICAI for several times for providing guidance on various accounting issues and explanation on Newly issued Accounting Standards. He has also delivered uncountable lectures on IFRS and Accounting standards to many study circles of chartered accountants ,Corporate sector and Public Sector Undertakings.
He has also vast experience of teaching ACCOUNTING (11 years) to the students of CA FINAL and CA IPCC level and has been visiting faculty at ICAI and ICSI. He is currently teaching accountancy to various level of Professional Institutes and Universities and has addressed a number of seminars to professional institutes. He has also authored research documents on various issues and also printed in ICAI student journal and Professional journal for many times.He has trained to 45000+ students till now.