- Applicable for Dec’19 & June’20 Exams.
- Specially recorded in High Definition in a Hi-tech Studio having the best video and sound clarity.
- Use of most lucid language.
- Numerous practical problems.
- A total of 150 hours covering all the topics of CA Foundation Principle and Practices of Accounting Regular New Course by CA D G Sharma.
CA D G Sharma
D. G. SHARMA is a Practicing Chartered Accountant. He has qualified the exam of all the three premier professional institutes ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India), ICAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) & ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
He has been teaching Accounts, Financial Management and Costing to CA students at Foundation (now CPT), Inter (now IPCC) & Final levels for the last thirty years.
He is a Founder Member, Faculty & Director of Central Academy of Professional Studies (CAPS), Nagpur, a premier institution for imparting quality professional education in central India.
He has given lectures in various seminars organised by the Nagpur Branch of ICAI.He has taught more than 65000 students till April 2017.He has authored following books:
Fundamental of Accounting for CPT, published by M/s Taxmann.
1. Accounting for CA-IPCC (Group-I), published by M/s Taxmann.
2. Advanced Accounting for CA-IPCC (Group-II), published by M/s Taxmann.
3. Financial Reporting for CA-FINAL, published by M/s Taxmann.
4. An Illustrated Guide to Accounting Standards for IPCC, Published by M/s Taxmann.
5. Law & Practice Relating to Companies (Auditors) Report Order, 2003, Published by M/s Taxmann.
6. Book on Tax Audit, Published by M/s Taxmann.
7. Business Finance for Beginners (Covering B.Com. Part I Syllabus of Nagpur University) Published by M/s Seth Publishers.
8. Fundamentals of Business Finance (Covering B.Com. Part II Syllabus of Nagpur University) Published by M/s Seth Publishers.
9. DVDs of recording of his live class room teaching of Accounting for CPT, IPCC & FINAL have been released by M/s Taxmann and CA Clubindia