- These lectures are applicable for Nov’19 & May’20 attempt.
- Complete Video Lectures of CA Final Group 1 Financial Reporting
- A total of (195 hours) covering all the topics of CA Final Group 1 Financial Reporting by CA Vinod Kumar Agrawal Sir.
- Complete Course material (Class Notes + Complete Videos) is included in this package
- Class Notes amended
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently.He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
He has also co-authored “Advanced Auditing” for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best – seller.