- Applicable for Nov 2018, May 2019 Exams.
- A total of (110 hours) covering all the topics of CA Final SFM New Course by CA Gaurav Jainn Sir.
- Time Value of Money, Security Valuation, Corporate Valuation, Merger, Acquisitions & Corporate Re- Structuring, Mutual Fund, Derivatives Analysis & Valuation (Future), Derivatives Analysis & Valuation (Option), Foreign Exchange Exposures & Risk Management, Interest Rate Risk Management, Fixed Income Securities, Portfolio Management, International Financial Management, Miscellaneous Concept, Leasing Decisions, Capital Budgeting, Factoring.
- Strategic Financial Management 2 Books (Notes & Question Booklet + New Course Theory Booklet ).
CA Gaurav Jainn
CA. Gaurav Jainn has qualified his CA in 2006 and has spent more than 10 years in Trading Activity, Market analysis (Fundamental and Technical) and Trading strategies Formulation in Commodities, Currencies and Equity Derivatives. His focus areas were Hedging activities which exposed to numerous derivatives such as Futures and Options, Swaps (Calendars). He has an exposure in training programs about Financial Markets. His teaching career began 7 years back with a combination of Practical exposure which helps students in understanding the concepts in exceptionally lucid and easy manner, as well as his successful thought of covering 100% course in 60 classes make him popular among the CA Students.
In such a small duration he has developed the confidence into the students for retaining concepts for long time through the live session provided during the lecture and the diagrammatic presentations given in the class for the better and long understanding.
- We provide teaching based on logic and understandings for which we use all type of latest technological tools like multimedia, power points, latest equipments like visualizer, projector, etc.
- Effective communication of concepts, Workable strategy, Practical Live Example, Time Management scheme and our notes for exam preparation makes us popular among students.