CA Praveen Khatod
Pen Drive/Downloadable link + Printed Books
SCM & PE:270 Hours | SFM: 270 Hours
Pen Drive or Downloadable
Core 2 Duo (2 GHz) Processor and above CPU, 2GB Ram, Windows 7 (Ultimate or Professional is recommended),including Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.No Windows 7 Home Basic.
|Study Material Language||
Nov’20 to May’23
CA Final New Syllabus
CA Praveen Khatod,Indore
Within 48 hours
CA FINAL- SCM & PE + SFM Combo By CA Praveen Khatod
- Faculty: CA Praveen Khatod
- Video Language: Mixed (English+ Hindi)
- Duration: 540 Hours
- Views: 1.8 Views
- Validity: 8 months
- Runs on Windows Laptop.
- Note: After placing the order send the following document (Aadhar card,ICAI registration number,& Mobile number) on email id– firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Friendly Team
Self Paced Learning
- Use of most lucid language.
- Numerous practical problems.
- Discussion of all the complications and interpretations.
- In-depth understanding of the topics.
CA Praveen Khatod
- Most Qualified Faculty in Indore with renowned degrees – Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA, America) &Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) conducted by CFA Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA.
- He has also completed training in SAP (an ERP), a preferred software used worldwide by most of the MNC’s.
- Appeared on the first page of various newspapers for his grand success in CPA and CFA exams.
- First candidate of Madhya Pradesh who cleared all the 3 levels of CFA in 2008.
- 5 Years of practical experience in esteemed organizations at various places – Bangalore (India), Mumbai (India), Kingston (Jamaica), San Juan (Puerto Rico) , Chicago (USA).
- His logical explanation of concepts and presentation style is highly impressive and appreciated by students.
- Only Faculty with practical International exposure to most of the financial management topics such as Derivatives trading, Fundamental & Technical analysis of Stock Markets, Portfolio Management, Research Reports and stock recommendations, Capital Budgeting, Mergers & Acquisitions and Forex transactions etc.