CA FINAL – Quantitative Techniques (QT, OR) (OLD COURSE)- CA Praveen Khatod
- Faculty: CA Praveen Khatod
- Video Language: Mixed (English+ Hindi)
- Duration: 90 Hours
- Views: 2 Views
- Validity: 8 months
- Note: After placing the order send the following document (Aadhar card,ICAI registration number,& Mobile number) on email id– firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Friendly Team
Self Paced Learning
- These lectures are applicable to Nov’19 & Onwards Exams.
- A total of (90 hours) covering all the topics of CA Final Quantitative Techniques (QT, OR) Old Course by CA Praveen Khatod Sir.
- Complete Course material (Class Notes + 30 Videos lectures) is included in this package.
- Amendment Lectures will be uploaded on Google Drive and link will be shared
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Praveen Khatod
- Most Qualified Faculty in Indore with renowned degrees – Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA, America) &Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) conducted by CFA Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA.
- He has also completed training in SAP (an ERP), a preferred software used worldwide by most of the MNC’s.
- Appeared on the first page of various newspapers for his grand success in CPA and CFA exams.
- First candidate of Madhya Pradesh who cleared all the 3 levels of CFA in 2008.
- 5 Years of practical experience in esteemed organizations at various places – Bangalore (India), Mumbai (India), Kingston (Jamaica), San Juan (Puerto Rico) , Chicago (USA).
- His logical explanation of concepts and presentation style is highly impressive and appreciated by students.
- Only Faculty with practical International exposure to most of the financial management topics such as Derivatives trading, Fundamental & Technical analysis of Stock Markets, Portfolio Management, Research Reports and stock recommendations, Capital Budgeting, Mergers & Acquisitions and Forex transactions etc.