CA Final- FR (CA Parveen Jindal) + SFM (CA Praveen Khatod) + Audit & Law (CA Abhishek Bansal) Combo
- Faculty: CA Parveen Jindal | CA Praveen Khatod | CA Abhishek Bansal
- Video Language: Mixed (English+ Hindi)
- Duration: 795 hours
- Views: FR: 2 Views | Audit & Law: 3 Views | SFM: 2 Views
- Validity: FR:12 Months | Audit & Law: 6 Months | SFM: 8 Months
- Note: Only SFM Subject After placing the order send the following document (Aadhar card,ICAI registration number,& Mobile number) on email id– firstname.lastname@example.org.
CA Parveen Jindal
FR:Pen Drive/Downloadable link + Printed Books | Audit:Pen Drive/Downloadable link + Printed Books
FR:310 hours | Audit:98 hours
FR:12 Months|Audit:6 Months
FR:2 Views | Audit:3 Views
Pen Drive or Downloadable
Windows Desktop & Windows Laptop | Only Windows Laptop for FR & Audit
Core 2 Duo (2 GHz) Processor and above CPU, 2GB Ram, Windows 7 (Ultimate or Professional is recommended),including Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.No Windows 7 Home Basic.
|Study Material Language||
May’20 & Nov’21
CA Final New Syllabus
FR & Audit : CA Sarthak Jain,Indore
Within 48 hours
- Use of most lucid language.
- Numerous practical problems.
- Discussion of all the complications and interpretations.
- In-depth understanding of the topics.
- Non-Refundable Product.
Mr. Parveen Jindal is a first-class commerce graduate from Punjab University(Chandigarh), having done his graduation from Guru Nanak College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 2002. He has completed all the levels of this course in the first attempt with merit at the age of 21 & half, far ahead of the completion of article ship. He completed his post-graduation in Indian Accounting Standards & IFRS in 2010. He also topped Punjab university by scoring 100% marks in Accountancy and Financial management.
He has been appointed as Member of Accounting Standards Board of ICAI for the year 2004-05 and 2012-13 as special invitee nominated by the President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has also been a member of the Recommendation Board of Accounting research committee for the year 2006-07. He has played a significant role in the application of Converged Accounting standards (Ind AS).
He has been approached by the Board of studies of ICAI for several times for providing guidance on various accounting issues and explanation on Newly issued Accounting Standards. He has also delivered uncountable lectures on IFRS and Accounting standards to many study circles of chartered accountants, Corporate sector and Public Sector Undertakings.
He has also vast experience of teaching ACCOUNTING (11 years) to the students of CA FINAL and CA IPCC level and has been visiting faculty at ICAI and ICSI. He is currently teaching accountancy to various level of Professional Institutes and Universities and has addressed a number of seminars to professional institutes. He has also authored research documents on various issues and also printed in ICAI student journal and Professional journal for many times. He has trained to 45000+ students till now.
- Most Qualified Faculty in Indore with renowned degrees – Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA, America) &Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) conducted by CFA Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA.
- He has also completed training in SAP (an ERP), a preferred software used worldwide by most of the MNC’s.
- Appeared on the first page of various newspapers for his grand success in CPA and CFA exams.
- First candidate of Madhya Pradesh who cleared all the 3 levels of CFA in 2008.
- 5 Years of practical experience in esteemed organizations at various places – Bangalore (India), Mumbai (India), Kingston (Jamaica), San Juan (Puerto Rico) , Chicago (USA).
- His logical explanation of concepts and presentation style is highly impressive and appreciated by students.
- Only Faculty with practical International exposure to most of the financial management topics such as Derivatives trading, Fundamental & Technical analysis of Stock Markets, Portfolio Management, Research Reports and stock recommendations, Capital Budgeting, Mergers & Acquisitions and Forex transactions etc.
- B.Com,ACA,CS, PGD FM –
- Faculty for Law and Audit – ex WIRC of ICAI..
- Teaching Law and Audit @ Mumbai for past 5 years to CA students..
- Teaching Law and Audit @ Jodhpur and Nasik for past 3 years to CA students..
- Teaching Law to CS Students – Mumbai..
- Ex-faculty for GMCS and Orientation for Vasai Branch of Wirc of ICAI..
- Books Authored :- CPT LAW , IPCC AUDIT, CS EXECUTIVE