- These lectures are applicable to MAY’2019 to NOV’20 Exams.
- Video Lectures of CA Final Financial Reporting Fasttrack Old Course.
- A total of (65 hours) covering major topics of CA Final Financial Reporting Fasttrack Old Course by CA Sarthak Jain Sir.
- Topics covered Consolidation, Corporate Restructuring, Valuation of goodwill shares, Share based payments, Financial Instruments, 14 – 15 AS.
- Colored Drone Charts of AS,One book with Concept Builder, Master Question books, Additional Practice book, AS Practice questions, FR other chapter Practice questions and Soft copy of Concept notes for every Chapter.
- Complete Course material (Video Lectures + Study Material, Lectures recorded in 2018) is included in this package.
- Amendments if any, will be given via YouTube links.
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Sarthak Jain
- He is a Chartered Accountant with All India 46th Rank In CA Final. He had cleared all the CA exams in the first attempt & also has a degree in management & administration.
- Before completing CA, he had also topped in his Senior Secondary Exams for which he was awarded the All India National Merit Scholarship.
- He was also awarded with the certificate of merit for his exceptional performance of attaining 100/100 marks in CBSE – XII Mathematics.
- He also has a rare experience of 2.5 years one of the top corporates of India, ITC Ltd, where he gained extensive practical exposure relating to Accounting Standards, Auditing and Indirect Taxes.
- He is a faculty at India’s renowned CA coaching institute FAST Education with centers at 62 cities of India.
- Thousands of his students have tasted success in CA exams in the very first attempt itself with a alumni of 25000+ student taught till date and 72 students have got All India Ranks
- One of his student, Amitesh Jain got 100 out of 100 marks in Accounts in CA IPCC
- He is a Mentor for CA Final Financial Reporting AND Advanced Auditing AND IPCC Auditing and Assurance & Accounting Standards
- He is also well recognized for his efforts for placements of freshly qualified CAs in to corporates of India with placements upto Rs. 25 Lacs p.a.
- He has been a speaker in various ICAI seminars and is being regularly invited by various Institutes and Universities for delivering lectures on topics of professional interest.
- His Lectures are also available at the Institute’s portal for reference of all CA students of India.
- At the age of 17 itself, he was interviewed by various dailies including the Times of India for his par excellent scholastic performance.
- He has a VISION to facilitate student, who are the future of India, to excel in all aspects be it education, recreation, self development of employment.