- These lectures are applicable to NOV’19 to Nov’21
- Complete Video Lectures of CA Final FR 3rd batch + AUDIT Combo New Course.
- A total of (300 Hours of FR & 144 Hours of Audit) covering all the topics of CA Final FR + AUDIT Combo New Course by CA Sarthak Jain Sir.
- This package contains only 100 Complete Financial Reporting + 48 Complete Advanced Auditing Video Lectures by CA Sarthak Jain.
- Complete Course material (Class Notes + Complete Videos) is included in this package.
- Books – Vol 1 – Companion – Self Study Multi Coloured Handwritten Book covering all Intro, Roadmap, Sch3, Financial Instruments, Consolidation, Business Combination, Share Based Payments… Vol 2 – Drone Charts (Multi-coloured) covering all other Topics… Vol 3 – Net Practice – Question Bank with 1300+ Unsolved Concept Builder and Solved Questions covering ICAI Study Mat and International Questions with all questions covered in the class .
- Audit – All Topics of Audit covered with 685 Solved Questions covered in class and given in Colored Material Provided in 4 Volumes systematically with Layer 1 for Charts, Layer for Detailed Notes and Layer 3 with Solved Questions. Study material Total 4 Colored Books. Volume 1 – Code of Ethics, Volume 2 – Company Audit, Volume 3 – SAs (in 2 Parts) and Volume 4 – Special Audits. LIMITED PERIOD OFFER – DRONE CHARTS FOR SPECIAL AUDIT ( Full Colored Pictorial presentation of all Special Audit chapters) provided free of cost with these lectures
- Amendments if any, will be given via YouTube links.
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
Brahmastra – Notebook Style Books…Covers Every Concept…Simplifies Every Concept
MultiColoured Book with all concepts and concept builder questions beautifully designed and thoroughly researched that Covers Every Concept and Simplifies Every Concept of a tough subject like FR! Now FR can be revised in a SINGLE DAY before exams.
Ind AS DRONE Charts – Multicoloured Picture Based Ind AS Notes and not just Summary Charts
With unprecendented success of DRONE Charts in Audit (6000+ Copies already sold and 6000+ now under reprint) we have launched IndAS DRONE Charts a much-awaited product which students were literally praying for.
Striker – Question for Every Concept:
A Question Bank with 1300+ questions covering Study Material Questions + IFRS Based Questions + MTP + RTP + Past Exams + Redesigned AS questions as per IndAS with solutions and Handcrafted Concept Builders Questions to understand every concept from scratch to zenith
FR Batch 3 covers more Practical Questions and More Concepts without increasing the total course durations. Thanks to the awesome scientific material used in the Batch!
[one_half first=][/one_half] [one_half first=][/one_half]
CA Sarthak Jain
- He is a Chartered Accountant with All India 46th Rank In CA Final. He had cleared all the CA exams in the first attempt & also has a degree in management & administration.
- Before completing CA, he had also topped in his Senior Secondary Exams for which he was awarded the All India National Merit Scholarship.
- He was also awarded with the certificate of merit for his exceptional performance of attaining 100/100 marks in CBSE – XII Mathematics.
- He also has a rare experience of 2.5 years one of the top corporates of India, ITC Ltd, where he gained extensive practical exposure relating to Accounting Standards, Auditing and Indirect Taxes.
- He is a faculty at India’s renowned CA coaching institute FAST Education with centers at 62 cities of India.
- Thousands of his students have tasted success in CA exams in the very first attempt itself with a alumni of 25000+ student taught till date and 72 students have got All India Ranks
- One of his student, Amitesh Jain got 100 out of 100 marks in Accounts in CA IPCC
- He is a Mentor for CA Final Financial Reporting AND Advanced Auditing AND IPCC Auditing and Assurance & Accounting Standards
- He is also well recognized for his efforts for placements of freshly qualified CAs in to corporates of India with placements upto Rs. 25 Lacs p.a.
- He has been a speaker in various ICAI seminars and is being regularly invited by various Institutes and Universities for delivering lectures on topics of professional interest.
- His Lectures are also available at the Institute’s portal for reference of all CA students of India.
- At the age of17 itself, he was interviewed by various dailies including the Times of India for his par excellent scholastic performance.
- He has a VISION to facilitate student, who are the future of India, to excel in all aspects be it education, recreation, self development of employment.