- These lectures are applicable to NOV’19 Exams.
- Coverage of full syllabus of Indirect Tax 75 hours and for Direct Tax 100 hours with conceptual clarity.
- Combination of memory techniques and conceptual learning will be used for better results.
- Exam oriented book to be provided with video classes.
- Study Material of IDT:
1. GST Module
2. Customs Module
- Study Material of DT:
1. COMPACT (DT Summary book with Case Laws Booklet & MCQ’s Booklet)
2. COMPILER (Compilation of Q&A)
- Intensive focus on presentation and writing skills.
CA Raj Kumar
CA. Raj Kumar is a dynamic & qualified Chartered Accountant. As a brilliant student and a position holder at Graduation & Post Graduation level, he has 12 years of teaching experience in the field of Indirect Taxation. He is a favorite among CA Students for the astute & insightful academic inputs provided by him and for his pleasing & endearing personality and lucid art of teaching.
CA Bhanwar Borana
CA by Profession & Professor by PASSION !!! After attaining the respect of being called a CA, he chose to spread and share his knowledge to the coming young students who aspire to be CA’s too. He believes that studies with fun is a great blend which makes the aspirants achieve their goals with full precision. Presently he is Core Faculty of Incito Academy, Mumbai & Visiting faculty of WIRC of ICAI. He has overall 8 years teaching experience at CA IPCC & FINAL in Direct Tax & International Taxation. He always tried to bring out that hidden confidence and inculcate the strength and capabilities in students for them to rediscover themselves each new day.
CA BB plays multiple roles very effectively as a Guide, Teacher, Mentor, Motivator and Friend to his students. He is the professor to go beyond the theoretical reading of the section and make students solve practice problems in the class which puts the students to ease during the examinations.
He is the author of India’s first Handwritten DT Book “COMPACT” and also other books on Taxation.