- These lectures are applicable to Nov’ 2018 onwards Exams.
- A total of (123 hours) covering all the topics of CA Final Audit Old Course by CA Ravi Taori Sir.
- These course contains total No. of 120 Lectures.
- Complete Course material (Class Notes + Complete Videos) is included in this package.
- Amendments if any, will be given separately via email.
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Ravi Taori
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Qualified as CA in 2007
- Secured Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter Exams)
- Stood 2nd in Nagpur Division in PE I (CA CPT) & PE II (CA Inter) Exams
- Cleared 2 levels of CFA (USA)
- Cleared Capital Markets / Derivatives / Mutual Fund Modules by National Stock Exchange
- Graduated as Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University
- Cleared 11th & 12th from Prestigious Dharampeth Science College Nagpur
- Teaching Since 2007
- My dream, passion & my hobby is to teach, train, motivate, simplify, groom, and push students to CRACK professional exams CA. I have acquired expertise in subject of AUDIT.
- 21,000+ hours, 14,000+ students.
Price Water house
- During this tenure I was exposed to best professional environment full of responsibilities and high quality work standards. Also a bird’s eye view of how big corporate entities work.
Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
- Worked in debt research team. Used best available research databases, software and techniques during tenure. Actively contributed to research models of mutual fund.
Foreign Reporting Audits
- Hutchison Essar Limited(Vodafone Mumbai HO)
- Bayer Group
- Safilo India Private Limited
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited
- Lanxess India Private Limited
- SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Discovery Private Limited
- US GAAP audit of Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited
- SBI & IDBI reporting of Essar Steel Limited
- System & Process audit for IIFA Awards, F Awards, Apsara Awards.
|Introduction to SA||61|
|Core Audit Process||64|
|SA- 570 R||47|
|SA- 701 (N)||67|
|Audit Planning, Strategy and Execution (Major Part covered in SA 300 Series)||23|
|Risk Assessment and Internal Control||50|
|Company Audit I||542|
|Company Audit II||156|
|Audit Reports & Certificate for Special Purpose Engagement||25|
|AUDIT OF CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||44|
|General Insurance Company||325|
|Audit Under Fiscal Laws (Tax Audit)||230|
|Environment Audit & Energy Audit||106|
|AUDIT OF MEMBERS OF STOCK EXCHANGE||181|
|Audit of Mutual Funds||81|
|Audit of Depositories||33|
|Public Sector Undertakings||154|
|Liabilities of Auditor||45|
|Management Audit & Operational Audit||43|
|Electronic Data Processing (EDP)||169|
|Audit of Co-operative Societies||53|
|Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002 (SARBOX)||49|