- These lectures are applicable to MAY’2019 & NOV’19 Exams.
- Video Lectures of CA Final AUDIT Fasttrack Old/New Course.
- A total of (50 hours) covering major topics of CA Final AUDIT Fasttrack Old/New Course by CA Sarthak Jain Sir.
- Code of Ethics, all Topics of Company Audit including Company Accounts-Auditor-Dividends-Donation-CARO-LoDR-Cons FS Audit, All SAs-SREs-SAEs-SRS and SQC, and all some of the other topics of special audit have been covered – Audit of NBFCs, Stock Broker, Peer Review, PSU Audit, Investigation, Due Diligence, Tax audit (in brief) and GST Audit. OTHER TOPICS HAVE NOT BEEN COVERED IN THIS BATCH considering their marks to volume ratio.
- Complete Course material (Video Lectures + Study Material, Lectures recorded in 2018) is included in this package.
- Amendments if any, will be given via YouTube links.
- Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
- Be in touch with the faculty through Email, WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
CA Sarthak Jain
- He is a Chartered Accountant with All India 46th Rank In CA Final. He had cleared all the CA exams in the first attempt & also has a degree in management & administration.
- Before completing CA, he had also topped in his Senior Secondary Exams for which he was awarded the All India National Merit Scholarship.
- He was also awarded with the certificate of merit for his exceptional performance of attaining 100/100 marks in CBSE – XII Mathematics.
- He also has a rare experience of 2.5 years one of the top corporates of India, ITC Ltd, where he gained extensive practical exposure relating to Accounting Standards, Auditing and Indirect Taxes.
- He is a faculty at India’s renowned CA coaching institute FAST Education with centers at 62 cities of India.
- Thousands of his students have tasted success in CA exams in the very first attempt itself with a alumni of 25000+ student taught till date and 72 students have got All India Ranks
- One of his student, Amitesh Jain got 100 out of 100 marks in Accounts in CA IPCC
- He is a Mentor for CA Final Financial Reporting AND Advanced Auditing AND IPCC Auditing and Assurance & Accounting Standards
- He is also well recognized for his efforts for placements of freshly qualified CAs in to corporates of India with placements upto Rs. 25 Lacs p.a.
- He has been a speaker in various ICAI seminars and is being regularly invited by various Institutes and Universities for delivering lectures on topics of professional interest.
- His Lectures are also available at the Institute’s portal for reference of all CA students of India.
- At the age of 17 itself, he was interviewed by various dailies including the Times of India for his par excellent scholastic performance.
- He has a VISION to facilitate student, who are the future of India, to excel in all aspects be it education, recreation, self development of employment.