- These lectures are applicable to MAY’19 & NOV’19 Exams.
- Exam oriented approach with practical linkage.
- Coverage of full syllabus 45 hours with conceptual clarity.
- Combination of memory techniques and conceptual learning will be used for better results.
- Exam oriented book to be provided with video classes.
- Intensive focus on presentation and writing skills.
- Re-visionary voice clips will be provided to facilitate past revision.
CA Sanidhya Saraf
- CA Sanidhya Saraf, is a renowned faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(WIRC) and conducts classes across Mumbai, is also a visiting faculty at New Delhi, Rajasthan and Assam .
- He has been associated with SNB , one of the biggest internal audit firms of the country.
- He was the third highest scorer in Delhi University in Audit.
- He is known for his student friendly attitude and for helping students till the last moment .
- He is also known for his ability to deliver good quality content in less time and has also helped many students overcome the fear of auditing and clear there exams.
- He has also developed the concept of voice clips which enables student to revise entire syllabus in few hours.