About Farooq Haque Classes
Education is going through paradigm shift from the echelons of age old classrooms to reaching out to students at their doorsteps through different modes of communication. FHC is one of the pioneer in India to have realized the changing times and moulded itself to bring the best Quality lectures delivered by the best faculties in India to the doorsteps of students pursuing CA / CS and CMA course. All aspects required for clearing the exam with flying colours and developing skills for future career are taken care of at FHC, like
- Detailed explanation of logics behind each section
- Focus on clearing concepts and learning the practical application knowledge
- Best quality notes for study and reference
- Regular tests for checking the progress of students
- Continuous updates of all amendments, Case law, notifications, etc…
Founder CA Farooq Haque
Teaching is an art and it came very naturally to him. He started teaching his classmates while pursuing charted accountancy course. He established Farooq Haque Classes, in the year 1998, with the sole purpose of revolutionizing the way CA,CS and CMA course is taught. Since then he has taught more than 32,500 + students and the most complicated subjects of Direct Taxes, Indirect taxes and Business and corporate laws.
Moreover, he has guided many students in preparing papers for conferences, elocutions and quiz competitions. In last 17 years his students have not only excelled in their examinations (Highest being 1st All India Rank in CA-Final), but also in their professional lives. Large numbers of his students are placed in top managerial positions in Indian and Multinational companies across the globe.
- In late 90’s when coaching classes were area centric, he started venturing out and coaching students in multiple locations like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Kolkata etc.
- He is one of the pioneers to start virtual classes along with Vinod Gupta Classes of Delhi and online classes with www.caclubofindia.com
- He is leading professor in India to have brought highest quality education to students’ home, through his venture “FHC Online” where lectures are available on DVD or USB.
- He started concept of one day revision batches for students just days before exam.