- Applicable for MAY 2018 Exams
- Specially recorded in High Definition in a Hi-tech Studio having best video and sound clarity.
- Use of most lucid language .
- Numerous practical problems.
- Most student friendly approach
- Discussion of all the complications and interpretations.
- In-depth understanding of the topics.
- Cover previous examination questions.
- Each chapter is divided into 3 parts – 1. Theory 2. Practical Problems (video) 3.Practical Problems for Practice with Solutions.
CA Zubair Khan
- Zubair Khan qualified as a Chartered Accountant in May 2011.
- During his articleship in Pune, he worked with several Multinational Companies and currently runs his own C.A firm in Nagpur.
- He has been teaching Accounts at CPT, IPCC & CA Final level with Central India’s leading coaching institute Accounting Academy Nagpur.
- His unique teaching style, in depth knowledge of the subject along with practical examples and conceptual understanding makes Accounts the most scoring subject for his students.
- He is a visiting faculty at various renowned colleges.
CA-IPC Group I – ACCOUNTING
PAPER 1 – ACCOUNTING
- Process of formulation of Accounting Standards including Ind ASs (IFRS converged standards) and IFRSs; convergence vs adoption; objective and concepts of carve outs.
- Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements (as per Accounting Standards).
- Applications of Accounting Standards:
AS 1 : Disclosure of Accounting Policies
AS 2 : Valuation of Inventories
AS 3 : Cash Flow Statements
AS 4 : Contingencies and Events occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
AS 5 : Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting Policies
AS 10: Property, Plant and Equipment
AS 11: The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
AS 12: Accounting for Government Grants
AS 13: Accounting for investments
AS 16: Borrowing Costs
AS 17: Segment Reporting
AS 22: Accounting for Taxes on Income
4. Company Accounts
- Redemption of preference shares;
- Redemption of debentures;
- Accounting for bonus issue and right
- Accounting for tax: Concept of deferred tax asset and deferred tax liability in line with AS 22 “Accounting for Taxes”.
- Managerial Remuneration
- Preparation of financial statements – Statement of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement,
- Profit (Loss) prior to incorporation;
5. Accounting for Special Transactions:
- Insurance claims for loss of stock and loss of profit
- Hire – purchase and Instalment Sale Transactions
6. Special Type of Accounting
- Departmental Accounting
- Accounting for Branches including foreign branches
- Accounts from Incomplete Records
7. Dissolution of partnership firms including piecemeal distribution of assets; Amalgamation of partnership firms; Conversion of partnership firm into a company and Sale to a company; Issues related to accounting in Limited Liability Partnership.