Strategic Financial Management – SFM
Applicable for May/Nov’17
- A Course filled with more practical cases with respect to finance, especailly in the areas of Capital Markets, research, valuation & risk Management for various products like Equity, Debt, Mutual Funds, Forex, Derivatives, M&A, Dividend decision etc.
- It is filled with practival problems and a lot of formulas but also being one of the most interesting and easy subject where scoring exemption is not difficult.
Kunal Doshi, CFA
1. A Chartered Financial Analyst from CFA Institute, USA & also from ICFAI Institute, Hyderabad along with Advanced Diploma in Finance.
2. He has an industry experience of more than 5 years having worked with J.P.Morgan, Dalal & Broacha & SBICAP Securities in the field of Research & Advisory of Financial Products like Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, IPOs, Commodities & Currencies.
3. A Financial Planner practitioner & also a regular visiting faculty at various colleges & institutes, he has also been in the GD/PI Panels of MBA Institutes like JBIMS.
1. Mutual Funds
2. Portfolio Management
3. Valuation of Securities
4. Bonds & Money Market
5. Dividend Policy
6. Mergers & Acquisitions
7. Foreign Exchange
9. Time Value of Money
10. Project Financing & Leasing
11. THEORY QUESTIONS10. Distribution Table