- Applicable to Nov 2017 and May 2018 Exams
- Use of most lucid language .
- Numerous practical problems.
- Discussion of all the complications and interpretations.
- In-depth understanding of the topics.
CA Sarthak Jain
- He is a Chartered Accountant with All India 46th Rank In CA Final. He had cleared all the CA exams in the first attempt & also has a degree in management & administration.
- Before completing CA, he had also topped in his Senior Secondary Exams for which he was awarded the All India National Merit Scholarship.
- He was also awarded with the certificate of merit for his exceptional performance of attaining 100/100 marks in CBSE – XII Mathematics.
- He also has a rare experience of 2.5 years one of the top corporates of India, ITC Ltd, where he gained extensive practical exposure relating to Accounting Standards, Auditing and Indirect Taxes.
- He is a faculty at India’s renowned CA coaching institute FAST Education with centers at 62 cities of India.
- Thousands of his students have tasted success in CA exams in the very first attempt itself with a alumni of 25000+ student taught till date and 72 students have got All India Ranks
- One of his student, Amitesh Jain got 100 out of 100 marks in Accounts in CA IPCC
- He is a Mentor for CA Final Financial Reporting AND Advanced Auditing AND IPCC Auditing and Assurance & Accounting Standards
- He is also well recognized for his efforts for placements of freshly qualified CAs in to corporates of India with placements upto Rs. 25 Lacs p.a.
- He has been a speaker in various ICAI seminars and is being regularly invited by various Institutes and Universities for delivering lectures on topics of professional interest.
- His Lectures are also available at the Institute’s portal for reference of all CA students of India.
- At the age of17 itself, he was interviewed by various dailies including the Times of India for his par excellent scholastic performance.
- He has a VISION to facilitate student, who are the future of India, to excel in all aspects be it education, recreation, self development of employment.