- Applicable for MAY / NOV 2017 Exams
- Specially recorded in High Definition in a Hi-tech Studio having best video and sound clarity.
- Use of most lucid language .
- Numerous practical problems.
- Most student friendly approach
- Discussion of all the complications and interpretations.
- In-depth understanding of the topics.
- Cover previous examination questions.
- Each chapter is divided into 3 parts – 1. Theory 2. Practical Problems (video) 3.Practical Problems for Practice with Solutions.
CA Zubair Khan
- Zubair Khan qualified as a Chartered Accountant in May 2011.
- During his articleship in Pune, he worked with several Multinational Companies and currently runs his own C.A firm in Nagpur.
- He has been teaching Accounts at CPT, IPCC & CA Final level with Central India’s leading coaching institute Accounting Academy Nagpur.
- His unique teaching style, in depth knowledge of the subject along with practical examples and conceptual understanding makes Accounts the most scoring subject for his students.
- He is a visiting faculty at various renowned colleges.
CA-IPC Group I – ACCOUNTING
|1. Insurance Claim|
|3. Average Due Date|
|4. Account Current|
|5. Accounts from Incomplete Records|
|6. Partnership Accounts|
|7. Hire Purchase Accounts|
|8. Financial Statements of Non-Profit Organization|
|10. Profit prior to Incorporation|
|11. Company Financial Statements|
|13. Internal Reconstruction|
|14. Cash Flow Statement|
|15. Investment Accounts|
|16. Accounting Standards|
|17. Accounting in Computerised Environment|