- Amended by Finance Act, 2017.
- Applicable to May’ 18 Exams
- Specially recorded in High Definition in a Hi-tech Studio having best video and sound clarity.
- Use of most lucid language .
- Numerous practical problems.
- Most student friendly approach
- Discussion of all the complications and interpretations.
- In-depth understanding of the topics.
CA Farooq Haque
Teaching is an art and it came very naturally to him. He started teaching his classmates while pursuing charted accountancy course. He established Farooq Haque Classes, in the year 1998, with the sole purpose of revolutionizing the way CA,CS and CMA course is taught. Since then he has taught more than 32,500 + students and the most complicated subjects of Direct Taxes, Indirect taxes and Business and corporate laws.
Moreover, he has guided many students in preparing papers for conferences, elocutions and quiz competitions. In last 17 years his students have not only excelled in their examinations (Highest being 1st All India Rank in CA-Final), but also in their professional lives. Large numbers of his students are placed in top managerial positions in Indian and Multinational companies across the globe.
|Introduction to GST|
|Supply under GST|
|Charge of GST (Levy and collection)|
|Exemptions under GST|
|Time of Supply|
|Value of Supply|
|Input tax credit|
|Tax invoice, credit and debit notes|
|Payment of tax including reverse charge|