To student who has scored >= 450 marks in single exam in IPCC kindly mail photo copy of your mark sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org , FHC reserves the right to verify the results.
Note:- Student cannot avail the discount, Once the order is placed, Or the purchase has been confirmed.
Refer your Friends
Refer your friends to FHCOnline.in and both you and your friend can save on your next order.
Referrer – The person who refers a friend to FHCOnline.in
Referred friend – The person who is referred by a referrer. He may be an existing user or new user.
1) Any existing user on FHC website can refer any number of friends to buy from FHCOnline.in website.
2) Each user will be provided with a unique link , which he can email to as many friends as he wants. Referring user will also be provided with suggest email content along with the link.
3) To get your referral email and link, login to your account and click on the ‘Refer a friend banner’.
4) If the referred friend clicks on the referral link and buys a product after clicking on the referral link
- The referred friend will get Rs.250/- off on his order
- The referrer will be given 250 points in his account, which can be used by him on any purchase in future within 3 yrs.
5) If a friend clicks on multiple referral links in emails from multiple friends, then the last link click will be honored.
6) One referral code can be used only once by referred friend.
7) Referring user will get points in his account after order placed by reffered friend is marked as complete either by the system or by FHCOnline.in ShopManager.
8) Use of referral points by referrer – the referrer can claim discount on further purchases from FHConline.in upto the least of the following.
- Total points @ credit of refferer or
- 50% of cart value
9) Expiry period of points : 3 years from the date points accrued to the users account. Differing accruals of points will mean differing expiry.
Cash back of referral points:
- Users who have referred their friends and have referral points in their accounts can cash out points before expiry date.
- Cash back will be 50% of the number of points being encashed by the user. For e.g. if a user has 500 points in his account, the maximum cash back that he can get is Rs 250/-
- Cash back will be subject to ShopManager’s approval from backend.
- User can encash any number of points upto the accumulated number of points at the time of encashment. (No pending points, etc. will be considered).
- FHCOnline.in will send a cheque to the user. For this, please be sure to enter name on which cheque should be made and the mailing address in the cash back area. (Cash back area will be enabled when you have points in your account).
- Referral points will not be awarded or if awarded, will be removed from users accounts if abusive activity is detected.
- Decision of the FHCOnline.in Shop Manager, regarding referral points and cash back will be final.
- Renewed product will be available on 50% cost of original product.
- Renewal of the product: The student shoud send his request for renewal to email@example.com with his/her previous serial number. A New Serial Number, after verification of the mail will be sent, on the mail id as provided.
- Only the duration and count of the lectures will be enhanced by another 1 year for regular & 6 months for fasttrack lectures. No new content or book will be sent to students.
- Student can avail the policy benifit only once.
- No other offers and discounts will be available.
- Request for renewal of product purchased will be accepted only for the system in which the product was first installed.