Founder CA Farooq Haque
Teaching is an art and it came very naturally to him. He started teaching his classmates while pursuing charted accountancy course. He established Farooq Haque Classes, in the year 1998, with the sole purpose of revolutionizing the way CA,CS and CMA course is taught. Since then he has taught more than 35,000 + students and the most complicated subjects of Direct Taxes, Indirect taxes and Business and corporate laws. Moreover, he has guided many students in preparing papers for conferences, elocutions and quiz competitions. In last 17 years his students have not only excelled in their examinations (Highest being 1st All India Rank in CA-Final), but also in their professional lives. Large numbers of his students are placed in top managerial positions in Indian and Multinational companies across the globe.
CA Mansi Vachharajani
- Change Your Perception Towards ISCA!
- Learn ISCA Innovatively… from one of the youngest faculty of INDIA.
- Build your Concepts using Pictures, Charts and real life Examples.
- Fall in love with ISCA… Conquer ISCA .
CA Abhishek Bansal
- B.Com,ACA,CS, PGD FM –
- Faculty for Law and Audit – ex WIRC of ICAI..
- Teaching Law and Audit @ Mumbai for past 5 years to CA students..
- Teaching Law and Audit @ Jodhpur and Nasik for past 3 years to CA students..
- Teaching Law to CS Students – Mumbai..
- Ex-faculty for GMCS and Orientation for Vasai Branch of Wirc of ICAI..
- Books Authored :- CPT LAW , IPCC AUDIT, CS EXECUTIVE
He is from Nagpur and has an overall teaching experience of 12 yrs. He takes Face to Face classes in Accounting Academy, One of the premier Academies of Professional coaching in Nagpur. His Students call him as The LOGICIAN because of his Innovative style of Clearing Concepts like a Magician. He has contributed towards the success of around 50 AIRs in CA/CS/CWA courses. He has provided guest lectures in ICAI, Nagpur Branch, C & AG Office, Nagpur and Many Colleges Affiliated to RTMNU.
He is popular for his Practical approach clubbed with a Friendly and fun loving style. In his Student life he was awarded with the Best Paper Presenter Award and has won many Elocution Contests.
CA Zubair Khan
Zubair Khan qualified as a Chartered Accountant in May 2011.
During his articleship in Pune, he worked with several Multinational Companies and currently runs his own C.A firm in Nagpur.
He has been teaching Accounts at CPT, IPCC & CA Final level with Central India’s leading coaching institute Accounting Academy Nagpur.
His unique teaching style, in depth knowledge of the subject along with practical examples and conceptual understanding makes Accounts the most scoring subject for his students.
He is a visiting faculty at various renowned colleges.
Kunal Doshi, CFA
1. A Chartered Financial Analyst from CFA Institute, USA & also from ICFAI Institute, Hyderabad along with Advanced Diploma in Finance.
2. He has an industry experience of more than 5 years having worked with J.P.Morgan, Dalal & Broacha & SBICAP Securities in the field of Research & Advisory of Financial Products like Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, IPOs, Commodities & Currencies.
3. A Financial Planner practitioner & also a regular visiting faculty at various colleges & institutes, he has also been in the GD/PI Panels of MBA Institutes like JBIMS.